REGULARLY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE FOR 50K, 100K & 150K MILEAGE
Replacing recommended parts and fluids based on dealer recommendations.
Inspecting a vehicle from top to bottom, inside and out, diagnosing any problems.
- find out occurring problems before other issues may be caused
SPARK PLUG REPLACEMENT
Replace spark plugs and equip new spark plugs with anti-seize.
- Increase gas mileage
- Fix certain misfires
IGNITION COIL REPLACEMENT
Replace bad ignition coil to fix misfire.
Replace squeaking or broken belt.
- Quiet down noise from old belt
Drain old fluid and refill with proper type and amount of new fluid.
- Can improve shifting
Drain old coolant and refill with new coolant.
- Gets rid of buildup inside cooling system
BRAKE FLUID EXCHANGE
Vacuum bleed out old fluid and refill with new. Bleed out any air bubbles.
- Increase braking power
Drain and refill old oil and replace filter, refill with new oil.
Multi point inspection performed each quarter.
- Catch problems before they occur
- Keep up to date with maintenance
TIMING BELT SERVICE
Replace timing belt kit with tensioner, bearings, belt, and water pump where applicable.
Replace blown or soft rubber hoses with new.
- Fix leaking cooling system
FUEL INJECTOR CLEANING SERVICE
Remove injectors and clean inside and out, reinstall.
- Improve gas mileage and horsepower
Drain and refill differential fluid, replace gasket.
- can get rid of humming sound In Rear-end